100+ Fun Ideas for Teaching Boys in Primary School - Visual, Kinaesthetic and Competitive Activities to Help Boys Achieve Their Potentialby Mark McEvilly
100+ Fun Ideas for Teaching Boys in Primary School contains over 170 practical ideas and strategies to maximize the potential of boys. Written by an experienced primary school teacher and based on the latest research, it provides tried-and-tested ways of getting the best out of the boys in your class.
In 100+ Fun Ideas for Teaching Boys in Primary School you will find out how to:
- Integrate visual and kinaesthetic activities into your lessons
- Harness boys’ natural competitiveness to good effect
- Provide opportunities to enable boys to re-focus, process and re-energize
- Use teamwork to engage boys in learning
- Promote higher-order thinking skills.
All the class will benefit from these fun ideas, many of which will appeal to girls as well as boys. With boys engaged in learning and keen to participate, behaviour problems will be minimized, so more time can be spent teaching and learning.
|Age Groups||5 - 7 years, 7 - 11 years,|
|Product format||Teacher resource|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|
|Released date||18 November 2011|