Monthly Archives: January 2020
Nicola at The World is Their Classroom has been trying out our Painting is a Class Act series of books with her children.
You can see how they got on in Nicola’s blog post.
- Stimulate, challenge, repeat!
- Half-price resources for the new school year
- The bright are different.
- Is print dead?
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables
- Creative Writing: Cracked
- Art lessons promote creativity – obviously
- Learn the skill; practise the skill
- The more senses, the better the learning