Monthly Archives: November 2021
Author: Alison MarshallCategories: French
Let’s face the music and dance! A live chat with Catherine about how to bring the primary MFL curriculum to life using songs and movement.
Join Catherine Cantin and Joe Dale in their webinar on December 6th at 8pm - Singing and Dancing in the Primary MFL Classroom.
It's FREE to attend. Find out more here:
Make sure you have plenty of space around you when you attend this webinar as we know you will not be able to resist joining in!
- Singing and Dancing in the Primary MFL Classroom - webinar
- What is the best way to explain difficult news?
- Independent Publishing Awards: Winners
- Here is something you have all been waiting for ...
- Why stories?
- Learning Languages from Home Q&A: Tips and Advice from the Experts
- Stimulate, challenge, repeat!
- The bright are different.
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables