Our new series for teaching French to primary children (7-11 years old) comes with apps which work on computers, interactive whiteboards and on most tablets. We have deliberately written software which is generic, which should work on every type of computer regardless of age and model. You don’t need to be a computer expert or a French expert to use the software!
Learn French with Luc et Sophie is a story-based approach to teaching French. There are 14 specially written French stories in each part. Each story is available as an illustrated book, and as an app (interactive pdf with audio), and as an audio track on a cd. If you’re not confident at speaking French, you can use the pre-recorded audio in the app, or on the audio cd. The audio tracks are acted out by native French speakers.
There are also songs, listening exercises, vocabulary lists, interactive sentence building activities for use on smartboards and laptops, reading passages and games. All of this is explained in much more detail in the comprehensive teacher’s book which accompanies each part. The stories are available on their own, or bundled with the apps and Teacher’s Book.
Why not TRY before you BUY? Download SAMPLE PAGES from our website: www.brilliantpublications.co.uk
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables
- Creative Writing: Cracked
- Art lessons promote creativity – obviously
- Learn the skill; practise the skill
- The more senses, the better the learning
- Easter eggs taste the same in any language
- When is Poisson d’avril, and what should we do about it?
- How to create a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation Programme
- Music is the food of knowledge
- La Chandeleur, Pancake day: free French teaching resource
- Saint-Valentin wordsearch: free French teaching resource
- Make an electric quiz board - free creative teaching resource