What is the most effective way of creating a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation programme?
Schools that adopt a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation Programme typically find it easier to respond to the demands of the English Programmes of Study. For not only does it make it easier to have a unified approach to tracking pupils’ progress, but it also ensures that everyone knows what has gone before and what comes next.
However, what can be challenging when creating a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation Programme is knowing which resources will be most suitable. For the resources need to, for example:
- meet the requirements of the English Programmes of Study
- be consistent throughout the programme
- exercise differentiation
- be age-appropriate and highly engag
- How to create a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation Programme
- Music is the food of knowledge
- La Chandeleur, Pancake day: free French teaching resource
- Saint-Valentin wordsearch: free French teaching resource
- Make an electric quiz board - free creative teaching resource
- Calculators can help children become better at problem solving
- A story about jealousy for anti-bullying week
- Have you seen our apps for Luc et Sophie?
- Art projects in action