Chocolat, Schokolade, chocolate – whatever language you are teaching, Easter eggs are bound to get your pupils' interest!
Challenge your pupils to design and play an Easter Egg Hunt game. Not only will it provide them with lots of opportunities for practising speaking, it will also help them to intercultural understanding.
- Learn the skill; practise the skill
- Easter eggs taste the same in any language
- When is Poisson d’avril, and what should we do about it?
- How to create a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation Programme
- Music is the food of knowledge
- La Chandeleur, Pancake day: free French teaching resource
- Saint-Valentin wordsearch: free French teaching resource
- Make an electric quiz board - free creative teaching resource
- Calculators can help children become better at problem solving
- A story about jealousy for anti-bullying week
- Have you seen our apps for Luc et Sophie?
- Art projects in action