Author: Alison MarshallCategories: Art , Assemblies , French , English , Maths , Spanish , German , PSHE , Creative Thinking , Healthy eating , sale discount , Gifted and TalentedTags: discount sale
We need to save space - please help!
We have to reduce our warehouse space so are having a half-price sale to help you start the new school year with fresh, new resources.
I know term hasn't quite finished yet for many of you, but September will also be in your thoughts.
And everyone loves a bargain! Find over 100 of our printed resources at 50% discount in our bargain basement.
Enter Brilliant's Bargain Basement here: https://brilliantpublications.co.uk/the-bargain-basement.
Hurry, as once the stock is gone, or it gets to the end of July, the sale will end. so visit our bargain basement now!
Chocolat, Schokolade, chocolate – whatever language you are teaching, Easter eggs are bound to get your pupils' interest!
Challenge your pupils to design and play an Easter Egg Hunt game. Not only will it provide them with lots of opportunities for practising speaking, it will also help them to intercultural understanding.
- Stimulate, challenge, repeat!
- Half-price resources for the new school year
- The bright are different.
- Is print dead?
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables
- Creative Writing: Cracked
- Art lessons promote creativity – obviously
- Learn the skill; practise the skill
- The more senses, the better the learning