We love quizzes, especially if they come with bells and whistles.
Click here to download a worksheet showing how to make an electric circuit quiz board with a light that comes on when the right answer is chosen. The question lists are interchangeable so everyone can set tests on their favourite subjects for others to enjoy solving.
This activity is drawn from How to be Brilliant at Electricity, Light and Sound, a book of practical activities that will help children to acquire knowledge and understanding of electrical circuits, the everyday effects of light and how we see, and how sounds are made.
- How to create a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation Programme
- Music is the food of knowledge
- La Chandeleur, Pancake day: free French teaching resource
- Saint-Valentin wordsearch: free French teaching resource
- Make an electric quiz board - free creative teaching resource
- Calculators can help children become better at problem solving
- A story about jealousy for anti-bullying week
- Have you seen our apps for Luc et Sophie?
- Art projects in action