Independent Publishing Awards: Winners
We were recently announced as winners at the 2021 Independent Publishing Awards, in the category of Education Publisher of the Year. These awards are independently judged and we were up against some tough opposition. As you can imagine, we are delighted! Thank you to all our brilliant staff, authors, illustrators, freelancers, suppliers, customers and advocates for sharing our vision of creating easy-to-use resources that will inspire and motivate children. This award is yours as much as ours.
The award judges had this to say: Brilliant Publications joins the Independent Publishing Awards shortlists for the first time this year. It responded quickly and constructively to the closure of schools, providing teachers and parents with digital resources, and the goodwill paid off in a sharp increase in direct sales over the year. “Brilliant has a very good understanding of what teachers need… it really stepped up to the plate in 2020.”
Thank-you to everyone who works with us and supports our business in many different ways, and thank-you to all our readers and customers, without whom this success would not be possible. Thank you also to the Independent Publishers Guild for organising these awards and to Westchester Education Services for sponsoring the Education Publisher of the Year award.
- What's new at Brilliant Publications?
- What is better than listening to a French phonics song?
- Teaching phonics to aid pronunciation
- What is the best way to explain difficult news?
- Independent Publishing Awards: Winners
- Here is something you have all been waiting for ...
- Why stories?
- Learning Languages from Home Q&A: Tips and Advice from the Experts
- Stimulate, challenge, repeat!
- The bright are different.
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys