Make an electric quiz board - free creative teaching resource
We love quizzes, especially if they come with bells and whistles.
Click here to download a worksheet showing how to make an electric circuit quiz board with a light that comes on when the right answer is chosen. The question lists are interchangeable so everyone can set tests on their favourite subjects for others to enjoy solving.
This activity is drawn from How to be Brilliant at Electricity, Light and Sound, a book of practical activities that will help children to acquire knowledge and understanding of electrical circuits, the everyday effects of light and how we see, and how sounds are made.
Follow Brilliant Publications on:
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables
- Creative Writing: Cracked
- Art lessons promote creativity – obviously
- Learn the skill; practise the skill
- The more senses, the better the learning
- Easter eggs taste the same in any language
- When is Poisson d’avril, and what should we do about it?
- How to create a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation Programme
- Music is the food of knowledge