Saint-Valentin wordsearch: free French teaching resource
It snowed at about this time last year. Does anyone remember? It was at a time when we could all just go out and have snowball fights without worrying about masks or social distancing. So, as we start to dream about warmth and spring, perhaps we should also think about love - well actually Valentine's Day!
Why not practise the French vocabulary below and then try to find the words in our wordsearch?
Joyeuse Saint-Valentin (Happy Valentine’s Day)
Je t’aime (I love you)
Veux-tu m’épouser? (Will you marry me?)
Sors avec moi! (Go out with me!)
mon petit copain (my boyfriend)
ma petite copine (my girlfriend)
un bisou (a kiss)
un coeur (a heart)
un cadeau (a present)
une carte (a card)
des fleurs (flowers)
des chocolats (chocolates)
The activity is just one of the many invaluable, time-saving resources that can be found in Bonne Idée - Time-saving Resources and Ideas for Busy French Teachers
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables
- Creative Writing: Cracked
- Art lessons promote creativity – obviously
- Learn the skill; practise the skill
- The more senses, the better the learning
- Easter eggs taste the same in any language
- When is Poisson d’avril, and what should we do about it?
- How to create a whole-school Grammar and Punctuation Programme
- Music is the food of knowledge
- La Chandeleur, Pancake day: free French teaching resource
- Saint-Valentin wordsearch: free French teaching resource
- Make an electric quiz board - free creative teaching resource