What is better than listening to a French phonics song?
... listening to, and watching, a whole book full!
You can now see video clips of all the songs in 21 Fun Songs to Teach French Phonics. The songs are listed, with links, in the 'Details' tab on our website.
Watch the song clips on the book webpage here: https://brilliantpublications.co.uk/21-fun-songs-to-teach-french-phonics.html
Make sure you have some space around you before you do. The songs are very catchy and joining in with the actions is great fun.
Pupils love singing along with the audio tracks and dancing to the videos and develop accurate French pronunciation at the same time.
- What's new at Brilliant Publications? (24 Jan 2022)
- What's new at Brilliant Publications? (18 Jan 2022)
- What is better than listening to a French phonics song?
- Teaching phonics to aid pronunciation
- What is the best way to explain difficult news?
- Independent Publishing Awards: Winners
- Here is something you have all been waiting for ...
- Why stories?
- Learning Languages from Home Q&A: Tips and Advice from the Experts
- Stimulate, challenge, repeat!
- The bright are different.
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.