They also promote reflection, self-criticism, visual-spatial abilities, and the willingness to learn from mistakes and to experiment.
Which makes art sound like one of the most important subjects i
What is the most effective way of enhancing the artistic skills of all primary school children?
Visual art like so many other aspects of life, consists of skills that can be learned – and as they are learned they need to be applied and practised.
And improving children’s artistic skills is of enormous value as, with all the arts, competence leads to a sense of achievement and a growth in confidence which spreads across all aspects of the individual child’s life.
But to achieve this growth, what is needed within the teaching programme is a clear structure. This is not only enormously helpful for the children, it also allows non-specialist teachers to work with and enhance the artistic skills and abilities of all children in the class.
The series of books, Drawing is a Class Act, helps teach the child
- What is the best way to explain difficult news?
- Independent Publishing Awards: Winners
- Here is something you have all been waiting for ...
- Why stories?
- Learning Languages from Home Q&A: Tips and Advice from the Experts
- Stimulate, challenge, repeat!
- The bright are different.
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables
- Creative Writing: Cracked