Recently the CEO of a major UK publishing house said in a radio interview that his company published a broad selection of views and it wasn’t their role to espouse a particular view.
The same can’t be said for Brilliant Publications, at least when it comes to education. We have very firm ideas about how children learn. Our mission statement says that we create easy to use resources, with engaging approaches to learning, so as to inspire and motivate pupils across a wide range of curriculum areas. These values underpin everything that we do.
Our recent title
Our most recent title, How to Achieve Outstanding Writers in EYFS and Key Stage 1 is an excellent example of how we put our mission statement into practice. The National Curriculum puts grea
- Here is something you have all been waiting for ...
- Why stories?
- Learning Languages from Home Q&A: Tips and Advice from the Experts
- Stimulate, challenge, repeat!
- The bright are different.
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables
- Creative Writing: Cracked
- Art lessons promote creativity – obviously
- Learn the skill; practise the skill