What is the most effective way of allowing lower ability students the chance to fully appreciate Jekyll and Hyde?
Jekyll and Hyde is a story that appeals to vast numbers of teenagers, not least because so many of them find the notion of becoming someone else an incredibly exciting idea.
For such a vision allows them to imagine that they are not trapped by their current circumstances but could change themselves into something and someone totally different…
However, many lower ability students never get to appreciate the story because of the difficulties they have with reading. Which is why we have produced a Graphic Revision Guide to The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
Indeed, this Graphic Revision Guide not only gives the students immediate access to the book, it also prepares them for their forthcoming assessments.
The graphic sheets enable the students both to grasp the story and its themes, and to underst
- Here is something you have all been waiting for ...
- Why stories?
- Learning Languages from Home Q&A: Tips and Advice from the Experts
- Stimulate, challenge, repeat!
- The bright are different.
- 2021 May Newsletter
- Exciting grammar
- One man, two people, accessible to all
- Be calm. Hold the vision. Breathe.
- Activities that will appeal to boys
- Get cooking - safely
- The 3Ms of times tables
- Creative Writing: Cracked
- Art lessons promote creativity – obviously
- Learn the skill; practise the skill