French Pen Pals Made Easyby Sinéad Leleu
ISBNPrint: 9781905780105 E-book: 9780857470386
With French Pen Pals Made Easy writing letters in French has never been easier. The structured 'fill in the gap' letter format enables even beginning French learners to communicate effectively in French. The letters cover a wide range of popular topics taught in primary and lower secondary school. They can be used to communicate with French-speaking pen pals, or even to write in French to pupils at the neighbouring school! Written by Sinéad Leleu and published by Brilliant Publications.
- Does not require fluency
- Is time-saving – little or no preparation is required. English translations of the letters are included, as are lists of vocabulary, key grammar points and extension ideas
- Has inherent cross-curricular links to geography, history and ICT
- Supplements, consolidates and revises course work. The flexible activities are ideal for use with 7-13 year olds, in Key Stages 2 and 3 who are in their first few years of learning French.
- Is easy to follow
- Is realistic. The pupil realizes that French can be used for real-life communication and not just in an artificial situation
- Instills confidence. they can communicate effectively at a basic level
- Helps to foster positive attitudes towards foreign language learning
- Facilitates intercultural understanding. The pupil can learn about French culture through a French peer
- And, of course, it is a fun and wonderful way to make a new friend!
|Age Groups||7 - 11 years, 11 -14 years,|
|Product format||Teacher resource|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|
|Released date||4 June 2011|
|ISBN||Print: 9781905780105 E-book: 9780857470386|