German Starter Packby Amanda Doyle, Colette Thomson, Kathy Williams, Len Brown, Michelle Williams, Nicolette Hannam, Sue Cave
A PACK SAVING OF £17.53
From lesson plans and songs to activities and intercultural ideas - everything you need to get started teaching German at Key Stage 2.
This pack contains:
- Das ist Deutsch - A flexible scheme with lesson plans and worksheets - everything you need to start teaching German
- Sing mit uns! - 20 catchy, original songs, specially written to teach core vocabulary and language structures
- German Festivals and Traditions - integrate intercultural understanding into your German classes with the background information, activity ideas and worksheets in this book
- 100+ Fun Ideas for Practising Modern Foreign Languages in the Primary Classroom - full of fun, practical suggestions for teaching vocabulary using puppets, flashcards, toys and much more!
Singt mit uns! is a collection of 20 easy-to-learn songs, specifically written to aid in the teaching of German in the primary school and at lower secondary school. The songs are an enjoyable, natural and stress-free way to learn the rhythm of language, intonation and pronunciation, as well as to embed complex structures, such as questions and answers. They introduce and reinforce vocabulary for greetings, numbers, food and drink, family, pets, classroom items and much more.
- Background information
- Key vocabulary
- Detailed lists of possible teaching activities
- Photocopiable sheets
100+ Fun Ideas for Practising Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) in the Primary Classroom contains 137 fun activities for developing oracy and literacy skills using simple props such as flashcards, puppets and bean bags. The tried and tested activities in this book can be used to with almost any language. Sue Cave, the author, has chosen these particular ideas due to the enthusiastic responses she has received from young learners and the positive impact the games and activities have had on the learning of another language.
|Age Groups||7 - 11 years,|
|Author||Amanda Doyle, Colette Thomson, Kathy Williams, Len Brown, Michelle Williams, Nicolette Hannam, Sue Cave|
|Product format||Teacher resource|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|
Learn key words and how to talk about 'Zu Hause' using Unit 7 from das ist Deutsch (128.06 KB)
How do they celebrate the summer solstice in Germany? Use these sheets to find out (from German Festivals) (230.79 KB)
Lyrics and music for Singt mit uns (from Singt mit Uns) (270.62 KB)
Learn the vocabulary for parts of the body by creating a 'Wanted' poster (from 100+ Fun Ideas for Practising MFL) (37.92 KB)
Sing 'Singt mit Uns' with these native German speakers (from Singt mit Uns) (2.60 MB)
See how well you know the song, sing a karaoke version of Singt mit Uns with this music track (from Singt mit Uns) (2.63 MB)