How to Dazzle at Romeo and Julietby Patrick Cunningham
ISBNPrint: 9781897675922 E-book: 9780857470508
How to Dazzle at Romeo and Juliet is a collection of photocopiable games, practical activities and fun worksheets designed to give pupils with special needs in Key Stages 3 and 4 a deeper understanding of the play.
The book opens with a simple summary of the play's plot. The activities include:
- who's who?
- crossword puzzles with clues from the play
- tests of knowledge of the play
- missing word exercises
- sequencing activities
- writing modern newspaper accounts of the story
- who said that?
- identifying the imagery used by Shakespeare
- learning Shakespeare's words
|Age Groups||11 -14 years, 14 - 16 years,|
|Product format||Teacher resource|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|
|Released date||1 June 2011|
|ISBN||Print: 9781897675922 E-book: 9780857470508|