If Only Dad Could See Us! - Sam's Football Stories, Book 5 (Set A)by Sheila Blackburn
Sam's Football Stories are specially written to stimulate and motivate your slower learners and reluctant readers. Written by Sheila Blackburn, an experienced primary school teacher, the books will appeal particularly to reluctant boy readers. The six compelling stories in Set A, tell the story of Sam, a football crazy boy.
If Only Dad Could See Us! is the fifth book in Set A of Sam’s Football Stories. Sam and his football-crazy friends have just been to their first football training session with Eddie Ford. Sam is sad because Dad can’t be there to watch him play. Danny is sad because his grandad is ill. Together the two boys have to prove to Eddie that they are good enough for the team!
Let your pupils follow Sam and his friends on their journey. Join in the fun and excitement as they begin training, pick a team, join a league and enter a tournament.
- Provide stimulation and motivation especially for boys who are slower learners or reluctant readers
- Gripping story lines make children want to read the next book
- Compatible with the Primary Literacy Strategy category of everyday stories
- Vocabulary and sentence structure carefully controlled for easy reading
- Number of words per book increases as you progress through the series
- Clear font and print style
To extend the stories further, use Sam's Football Stories - Your Chance to Score!, a reproducible teacher resource linked to the stories in Set A.
|Age Groups||5 - 7 years, 7 - 11 years, 11 -14 years,|
|Product format||Story book|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|