Modern Christian Assembly Storiesby Gary Nott
ISBNPrint: 9781783172283 E-book: 9781783172290
Modern Christian Assembly Stories is a collection of 50 stories, all with a Christian theme. Teacher's notes provide information on the background, story and theme, what Christians believe and a short prayer related to the story.
The 50 stories in this contemporary collection of school stories all have a Christian theme making them ideal for schools wishing to ensure that their collective worship is, in the main, Christian. Sunday school teachers will also find them invaluable.
Here are just some of the characters you will meet:
- Billy loses his trunks whilst swimming at school – how embarrassing! What will he do? Listen to his hilarious story.
- David is missing his best friend, who has left school. Then he meets Arthur, the new boy. Arthur is different. He is autistic: he canʼt speak. How can David make friends with him?
- Joshua is fascinated with fire but one day goes too far and sets light to his school. What will his headteacher and parents say?
- Katherine is excited when she is chosen to be head girl. Then she receives a poison pen letter from a jealous classmate. How will she cope with her disappointment?
- Mr Ripple has an idea for a class assembly with a difference. He asks his class to bring their pets into school. Then things start to go wrong with consequences he could not have foreseen.
Teacherʼs notes make it easy to make the most of each story, providing information on the background, story and theme, as well as a brief summary of what Christians believe and a short prayer related to the story.
Contains foreword by Canon Martin OʼConnor.
|Age Groups||5 - 7 years, 7 - 11 years,|
|Product format||Teacher resource|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|
|ISBN||Print: 9781783172283 E-book: 9781783172290|