Personal, Social and Emotional Development with Knowledge and Understanding of the World and Mathematicsby Mavis Brown, Rebecca Taylor
The activities in Personal, Social and Emotional Development with Understanding the World and Mathematics encourage children to:
- develop self-confidence and positive attitudes and relationships
- manage feelings and behaviour
- explore the environment and community
- investigate, experiment, begin to use technology
- develop skills in counting, addition and subtraction, understanding and using numbers, problem solving; and describing shape, space and measures.
Each book in the Foundation Blocks series focuses on one of the prime areas and one or two of the specific areas, making implementing the new EYFS curriculum easy.
The series provides comprehensive coverage of the curriculum, with over 145 activities in each book. These differentiated activities enable you to focus on skills development and progression.
The clear layout makes it easy for you to choose the best activities for your children. Activities are cross-referenced to popular early years topics, making this series an invaluable resource for any early years setting.
|Author||Mavis Brown, Rebecca Taylor|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|
|Released date||3 December 2012|