Team Talk - Sam's Football Stories, Book 2 (Set A)by Sheila Blackburn
Sam's Football Stories are specially written to stimulate and motivate your slower learners and reluctant readers. Written by Sheila Blackburn, an experienced primary school teacher, the books will appeal particularly to reluctant boy readers. The six compelling stories in Set A, tell the story of Sam, a football crazy boy.
In Team Talk, the second book in the series, join football mad Sam again. With the help of the local shopkeeper’s son, Eddie Ford, Sam and his football-mad friends now have someone to coach them.
Let your pupils follow Sam and his friends on their journey.
Join in the fun and excitement as they begin training, pick a team, join a league and enter a tournament.
Why buy this series of books, Sam's Football Stories?
- They provide stimulation and motivation especially for boys who are slower learners or reluctant readers
- Their gripping story lines make children want to read the next book
- They are compatible with the Primary Literacy Strategy category of everyday stories
- Their vocabulary and sentence structure is carefully controlled for easy reading
- The number of words per book increases as you progress through the series
- They have a clear font and print style
To extend the stories further, use Sam's Football Stories - Your Chance to Score!, a reproducible teacher resource linked to the stories in Set A.
|Age Groups||7 - 11 years, 11 -14 years,|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|
|Released date||6 June 2013|