Will Monday Ever Come? - Sam's Football Stories, Book 3 (Set A)by Sheila Blackburn
Sam's Football Stories are specially written to stimulate and motivate your slower learners and reluctant readers. Written by Sheila Blackburn, an experienced primary school teacher, the books will appeal particularly to reluctant boy readers. The six compelling stories in Set A, tell the story of Sam, a football crazy boy.
Will Monday Ever Come? is the third book in the series. Following the football meeting held by Eddie Ford at Sam’s house, Sam and his friends have to wait a whole week before their first training session. Sam and his best friend Danny find the wait very hard.
Let your pupils follow Sam and his friends on their journey. Join in the fun and excitement as they begin training, pick a team, join a league and enter a tournament.
- Provide stimulation and motivation especially for boys who are slower learners or reluctant readers
- Gripping story lines make children want to read the next book
- Compatible with the Primary Literacy Strategy category of everyday stories
- Vocabulary and sentence structure carefully controlled for easy reading
- Number of words per book increases as you progress through the series
- Clear font and print style
To extend the stories further, use Sam's Football Stories - Your Chance to Score!, a reproducible teacher resource linked to the stories in Set A.
|Age Groups||7 - 11 years, 11 -14 years,|
|Market restriction||There are no market restrictions for this book.|
|Released date||6 June 2013|