How to Sparkle at Prediction Skills
How to Sparkle at Prediction Skills contains 40 photocopiable worksheets to help Key Stage 1 (KS1) children to develop word recognition and text-prediction skills. They are designed to teach children to predict and anticipate which words come next, through their awareness of context and syntax, and to build up a basic sight vocabulary of words which they will often meet. It helps children to understand what they are reading. The activities allow children to decode words and put them into a context. The children learn to predict the meaning of unfamiliar words and byuild up their vocabulary.
£10.99 price excluding tax
The activities in How to Sparkle at Prediction Skills include:
- Naming objects in pictures
- Completing sentences with word(s) which make the most sense
- Recognizing that words with the same sound can have different meanings
- Word searches
- Sorting jumbled up letters into words
- Writing word portraits
- Spotting identical pairs of words in lists
There are no market restrictions for this book.
|Printed book or E-book||