Gute Idee: Time-saving Resources and Ideas for Busy German Teachers
Gute Idee is an invaluable time-saving resource for primary school teachers that will help you to cover many of the objectives of the National Curriculum.
Designed with the non-specialist in mind, Gute Idee provides key vocabulary, word and picture matching cards, activity sheets and puzzle pages for 20 popular topics.
£13.99 – £21.99 price excluding tax
Use the suggestions given or develop your own games with these flexible sheets. German has never been this easy – just choose your game, copy the sheets and play!
Sentence building sheets for each topic provide top tips for extending the vocabulary. Use them and soon your pupils will be happily conversing in German with confidence.
The topics included in this book are:
- Die Zahlen (The numbers)
- Die Wochentage The days of the week)
- Die Monate (The months)
- Meine Familie (My family)
- Die Farben (The colours)
- Hast du Haustiere? (Do you have a pet?)
- Im Klassenzimmer (In the classroom)
- In der Schule (School subjects)
- Guten Appetit (Food)
- Wie ist das Wetter? (What’s the weather like?)
- Der Körper (The body)
- Meine Hobbys (My hobbies)
- Die Kleidung (Clothes)
- In der Stadt (In the town)
- Mein Haus (My house)
- Frohe Weihnachten (Happy Christmas)
- Valentinstag (Valentine’s Day)
- Fasching (Shrove Tuesday)
- Frohe Ostern (Happy Easter)
- Halloween (Halloween)
Print: 9781905780655; E-book: 9780857471161
There are no market restrictions for this book.
|Printed book or E-book||
E-book, Printed book