How to Sparkle at Science Investigations
Help to develop your Key Stage 1 (KS1) pupils’ investigation skills using the attractively laid out photocopiable worksheets in How to Sparkle at Science Investigations. Using familiar contexts, the sheets provide opportunities for children to develop their observational skills, make measurements, plan and carry out investigations, and draw conclusions from their results.
£10.99 price excluding tax
Worksheet themes include:
- Healthy lifestyles
- What do plants need to grow?
- Is it see-through (Materials)
- Which hat for Teddy (Materials)?
- We’re going on a materials hunt
- Making bridges
- Which magnet is the strongest?
- Making a circuit
- Floating and sinking
- Investigating boats and sails
There are no market restrictions for this book.
|Printed book or E-book||
You may also like…
£12.99 – £18.99 price excluding tax