It’s Fun to Write
This little booklet can be printed and bound to make a useful reference source for pupils, or sheets can be given individually to pupils as and when required.
Reluctant writers or those writers who struggle with the organization of their ideas can express themselves with more self-assurance by using the information in these reference pages. Confident writers can also benefit by delving into them to gain further ideas.
£1.99 price excluding tax
The booklet contains hints on:
- Do’s and don’ts for planning
- Planning and organizing story writing
- Build-up description: characters
- Build up description: setting
- Use imagery
- Involve the senses create suspense or excitement
- Replace over-used words with powerful verbs
- Different ways to start sentences: use connectives
- Check punctuation
- Story writing tips
There are no market restrictions for this book.
|Printed book or E-book||