Word Level Work – Vocabulary
Word Level Work – Vocabulary contains 42 photocopiable activities for Key Stage 2 (KS2) pupils who are working at levels consistent with the first four years of the National Literacy Strategy document. The activities introduce one concept per sheet, and provide additional practice and support for those children who are struggling to learn concepts and skills first introduced at Key Stage 1.
This book will save you time by providing innovatory activities which will stimulate and interest children of all abilities. The activities have been tested in Primary classrooms and will extend and develop your children’s understanding of vocabulary.
£10.99 price excluding tax
The activities in Word Level Work – Vocabulary include:
- The alphabet
- Capitals and lower case letters
- Word recognition and graphic knowledge
- Numbers, months, and animal words
- Compound words, contractions and silent letters
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Adding ‘ed’ and making words plural
- Adding prefixes and suffixes to root words
There are no market restrictions for this book.
|Printed book or E-book||