Physical Development with Expressive Arts and Design
The activities in Physical Development with Expressive Arts & Design encourage children to:
- be active
- move with confidence
- control and coordination
- make healthy lifestyle and food choices
- learn to care for personal needs
- explore media and materials
- use imagination in design and technology
- share thoughts, ideas and feelings through dance, movement, art, music and role-play.
£13.99 price excluding tax
Each book in the Foundation Blocks series focuses on one of the prime areas and one or two of the specific areas, making implementing the EYFS curriculum easy.
The series provides comprehensive coverage of the curriculum, with over 145 activities in each book. These differentiated activities enable you to focus on skills development and progression.
The clear layout makes it easy for you to choose the best activities for your children.
Activities are cross-referenced to popular early years topics, making this series an invaluable resource for any early years setting.
There are no market restrictions for this book.
|Printed book or E-book||