Spanish Pen Pals Made Easy
With French Pen Pals Made Easy writing letters in French has never been easier. The structured ‘fill in the gap’ letter format enables even beginning French learners to communicate effectively in French. The letters cover a wide range of popular topics taught in primary and lower secondary school. They can be used to communicate with French-speaking pen pals, or even to write in French to pupils at the neighbouring school!
£11.99 – £17.99 price excluding tax
- Does not require fluency
- Is time-saving – little or no preparation is required. English translations of the letters are included, as are lists of vocabulary, key grammar points and extension ideas
- Has inherent cross-curricular links to geography, history and ICT
- Supplements, consolidates and revises course work. The flexible activities are ideal for use with 7-13 year olds, in Key Stages 2 and 3 who are in their first few years of learning Spanish.
- Is easy to follow
- Is realistic. The pupil realizes that Spanish can be used for real-life communication and not just in an artificial situation
- Instills confidence. they can communicate effectively at a basic level
- Helps to foster positive attitudes towards foreign language learning
- Facilitates intercultural understanding. The pupil can learn about Spanish culture through a Spanish peer
- And, of course, it is a fun and wonderful way to make a new friend!
Print: 9781905780426; E-book: 9780857471673
There are no market restrictions for this book.
|Printed book or E-book||
E-book, Printed book
You may also like…
Author£33.99 price excluding tax
Author£47.99 price excluding tax
Author£12.99 – £18.99 price excluding tax