Loading cart contents...
|Dear Brilliant customer,|
This week I’m at Frankfurt Book Fair
Frankfurt Book Fair is the biggest international book fair in the world, with publishers, distributors, booksellers and people from other book-related industries coming together. We have a booth on the Independent Publishers Guild’s stand.
Here are 5 observations, following the first day of the fair:
1. Schools are back to normal across the world. following the pandemic. Yesterday I spoke to educational publishers from Turkey, Australia, Egypt, Singapore, Canada and United States, all saying their markets were booming.
2. Interest in educational resources from UK publishers is still large.
3. The fair is not as big as it was pre-pandemic. Whether this is because some companies are still choosing to stay away due to Covid concerns, or whether this is because people realising that they can do business online, remains to be seen.
4. Brightly coloured covers are a great way of attracting people to your stand!
5. German English breakfast tea is not the same as British English breakfast tea! I’m looking forward to having a proper cup of tea when I get home.
With best wishes for next week!
|Brilliant resources for brilliant teachers – we’ve been publishing books for more than 25 years Facebook Twitter Our blog|